The beautiful lady that invented these say’s that are illegal in 48 states. Well you can see why. The perfect combination of cookie and brownie all rolled into one dessert.
1. Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar – By Kevin & Amanda
Deliciously fluffy chocolate cakes. Smooth creamy caramel, dark and milk chocolate mousse. Melt in your mouth, Soft, chewy, triple chocolate chip cookies. Warm, gooey molten lava cakes dripping with homemade chocolate sauce. Flavor explosions galore just for you. Yummy, yummy double yum yum.
The most wonderful thing about this irresistible chocolate filled page, is that you can look all you want, and you won’t put on a single calorie. You can spend all day looking at these ridiculously scrumptious, sweet chocolate delights, and you will not gain a single ounce.
How could anyone resist these scrumptious desserts. Go ahead and spend as long as like looking at all the different chocolate temptations. You deserve it right? Us ladies work so hard, we deserve to treat ourselves. Well, on Time For Chocolate, you can.
We want you to enjoy every second with us. Everything we have is with you in mind. Every girl loves chocolate, so go ahead and indulge your fantasy.
All the beautiful chocolate pictures link to a wonderful recipe. So if you are feeling brave, you can try any of these recipes for yourself. Even if you are not the world’s best baker, you can give it a try. The worst that can happen is that you end up eating a mound of deliciousness and then you try again.
This sweet, gooey chocolate cake looks totally irresistible. It has a warm molten center and is super easy to make. I could just bite into this right now. If only there was scratch and sniff on the computer.
2. Molten Chocolate Lava Cake – By Give Recipe
This princess of a chestnut tiramisu style cake is soaked with coffee rum syrup and topped with chestnut mascarpone whipped cream. How is a woman meant to stay calm when faced with this heavenly delight.
3. Chocolate Chestnut Cream Cake with Coffee + Rum – By The Bojon Gourmet
This rich, creamy thick hot chocolate is a must before bed every single night. Who would blame you for that? This has to be the most comforting drink alive!! Wait until your old man is asleep. Creep into the Kitchen and reward yourself for a job well done.
4. Melted Hot Chocolate With Sea Salt Whipped Cream – By Adventures in Cooking
This cake is a yummy, delicious Christmas cake with a twist. It has CHOCOLATE IN IT!! Wow. All the tastes of Christmas but with our favorite ingredient. Chocolate.
5. Christmas Chocolate Cake – By Kitchen Nostalgia
These are a pudding cookie that you must eat at least once a day for your mental health. The only problem is to decided what time to have them. I vote for afternoon tea at 3pm.
6. Quadruple Chocolate Pudding Cookies – By American Heritage Cooking
Bailey’s flavored Chocolate Cheesecakes, topped with some light and fluffy, sweet Bailey’s Whipped Cream and dark chocolate shavings. This recipe only makes 12 cheesecakes, so the big dilemma is deciding how many you are willing to share.
7. Mini Bailey’s Chocolate Cheesecakes with Bailey’s Whipped Cream – By Baked by Rachel
I am just going to dive right into this heavenly, Ice-cream topped drink. Dripping with chocolatey goodness, this sweet treat is made to tempt you into the perfect indulgence.
8. Hot Chocolate Floats – By Sugar Hero
This gooey chocolate cake is outrageously soft, but with a delightful crunchy layer on the top. A dream for all the chocolate lover’s of the world.
9. Hot Fudge Pudding Cake – By A Family Feast
These little packages of goodness are rich and moist, and come topped with a buttercream that will blow your mind. And all made in just one bowl.
10. One Bowl Chocolate Cup Cakes – By Baker by Nature
Layers of buttery chocolate ganache, thick chocolate mousse and crunchy chocolate graham crackers. And there’s more. It is all beautifully topped off with lashings of smooth, runny chocolate sauce. Chocolate Bliss.
11. Death by Chocolate Ice-Box Cake – By Life, Love and Sugar
12. Chocolate Salted Caramel – By Home Cooking Adventure
A dense and chewy chocolate cookie make without flour or sugar. Imagine biting into one of these little sweet, gooey chocolate puppies.
13. Flourless Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies – By Food.com
These were definitely invented for the devil in us. Butter and chocolate frosting! Ok. I am sold. How many could you fit into your mouth?
14. Devil’s Food Cupcakes with Two Ingredient Chocolate Buttercream – By Yammie’s Noshery
This chocolate covered chocolate chip cheesecake is creamy smooth deliciousness. You can make two and eat one for yourself. I won’t tell.
15. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake – By Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body
These really are soft and chewy and have chocolate, chocolate, chocolate galore. They have a gooey center and are chewy outside. Drops of heaven for the few of us with a sweet tooth.
16. Soft and Chewy Triple Chocolate Brownie – By Roxana’s Home Baking
This recipe is a chocoholic, cheesecake lover’s dream. It has a creamy chocolate cheesecake filling, a sweet chocolate Oreo cookie crust with a with a chocolate cream topping.
17. Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust – By Oh My God Chocolate Desserts
Heavenly marshmallow fluff, creamy peanut butter, caramel and chocolate. This gooey, chewy bar is just waiting to be eaten.
18. Home Made Snicker’s Bar – By Imperial Sugar
These chewy, dark chocolate brownies are truly extreme. They have Oreos, fluffy white frosting, even more Oreos, and a rich, smooth chocolate sauce to top it all.
19. Cookies and Cream Extreme Brownies – By Crazy for Crust
A more chocolatey drink would be hard to find. Smothered in chocolate and caramel sauce and topped with soft, sweet marshmallows, dive into this chocolate lovers Dream.
20. Kahlua Hot Chocolate – By Damn Delicious
The perfect combination of banana bread and tiramisu. This moist cake is soaked in dulce de leche syrup and is topped with sweet caramelized bananas. And to hold it all together, a dark chocolate shell. How far would you go for one of these?
21. Banana Bread Tiramisu – By Sugar Hero
These are definitely the ultimate in gooey. If you love soft chewy chocolate explosions with a little crunch on the outside, these may be the only thing left for you to try in life.
22. Ultimate Gooey Brownie – By Handle the Heat
Extra moist with extra chocolate banana bread. A little slice of sweet chocolate heaven topped with vanilla chocolate butter. This will make your taste buds dance with joy.
23. Triple Chocolate Banana Bread – By Spend with Pennies
Another warm chocolaty gooey creation for you to savor. I just know this tastes as good as it looks. Just one bite and you are lost to the sweet, stick to your teeth molten chocolate.
24. Molten Chocolate Cake – By The Pioneer Woman
Creamy vanilla ice-cream sandwiched between Chocolate cookie and covered with melted chocolate. This makes you want to savor each decadent bite for as long as you can.
25. Chocolate Covered Brownie Ice-Cream Sandwich – By Good Life Eats
Perfectly minty little circles of chocolaty cookie perfection. If you sink your teeth into this, you won’t feel like a girl scout.
26. Homemade Thin Mints – The View From Great Island
Soft and sweet, chewy chocolate cake heaven. You can even eat this right out of the bowl. Easy to make, easy to devour and easy to have seconds. OMG deliciousness.
27. 3 Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Cake – By Gimmer Some Oven
This recipe promises to seduce you into a chocolate coma. Fluffy chocolate donut with thick, sweet chocolate sauce topping. Go ahead, try these for breakfast.
28. Chocolate Glazed Chocolate Banana Donuts – By Baker by Nature
Perfect little heart shaped chocolate cake with buttery raspberry cream with thick chocolate ganache slowly poured on top. Bring a little romance into your life and fall in love with these.
29. Heart Shaped Chocolate Raspberry Cake – By Cooking Channel
Are you an Oreo twister, dunker or biter? It doesn’t really matter with this gooey, crunchy Oreo dessert. You can eat this anyway you want and it will still taste divine.
30. Oreo Delight with Chocolate Pudding – By Cakes Cottage
Ameretto infused, creamy, fluffy, light mouthfuls of chocolatey perfection. This is delicious any time of the day, any day of the week.
31. Chocolate Souffle – By Bon Appetit
A rich, rich, rich creamy chocolate cheesecake taste of perfection, all topped off with bitter sweet chocolate ganache. Who could resist this heaven sent dessert?
32. Chocolate Lover’s Cheesecake – By Brown Eyed Baker
These little mounds are a chocolate delight. Rich and moist chocolate cake with a smooth, buttery, creamy ganache frosting. An ultimate mouthful of salted chocolate cup cake.
33. Salted Dark Chocolate Cupcakes – By Gimme Some Oven
If you thought you liked chocolate sauce before, wait until you try this creamy, buttery homemade hot chocolate sauce.
34. Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce – By My Gluten-Free Kitchen
No more having to decided wether to have gooey, fudgey brownies or soft and chewy, buttery chocolate chip cookies. Here you have the best of both worlds all rolled into one perfect little mouthful of sin.
35. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs – By Domestic Rebel
These cups are sheer caramel heaven. Just imagine running your tongue along the center of the cup and licking up every sweet buttery drop of gooey caramel. Yum Yum and more yum….
36. Salted Carmel Chocolate Cups – By Creme De La Crumb
Layers of sweet, thick and creamy vanilla filling, sandwiched between layers of chocolate soaked cake and topped with chocolate shavings. This is the meaning of life.
37. Chocolate Tiramisu – By Sugar Hero
Is this a mousse or is this a cake? Who cares? It is totally divine what ever you call it. Rich and creamy dark and light chocolate mousse layers all stacked together in a harmonious dessert.
38. Chocolate Mousse Cake – By On My God Chocolate Desserts
Light and fluffy chocolate cake, with bittersweet chocolate mousse and milk chocolate mousse, layered together to bring you a tower of mousse heaven.
39. Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake – Oh My God Chocolate Desserts
A soft, chewy, chocolate cookie base filled with Nutella creamy cheesecake. Eat these at your own risk. There is no coming back from chocolate heaven. You will just want to stay there.
40. Nutella Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups By Life, Love and Sugar