Irresistible sweet little balls of chocolate heaven, covered in toasted nuts, toasted coconut and cocoa powder. These are guaranteed to melt in your mouth.
Little gifts of white chocolate, dark chocolate and milk chocolate, presented in a gift box made of chocolate. So sweet to eat and so sweet to look at.
A chocolate ganache confection, made with cream, melted chocolate, butter and cocoa powder. A luxurious treat for someone special, anytime of the year.
Chocolate to cream ratio in the following recipe, should be 2:1.
Different coatings include cocoa powder, toasted coconut, chocolate shavings, toasted nuts and powdered sugar.
Use a high quality chocolate. The cheap chocolates have high amounts of sugar and this does not make a smooth truffle. It will be grainy and not taste rich and creamy.
How to Make Chocolate Truffles
1. In a pan, bring 8oz of water to a simmer.
2. Place the chocolate, broken into small pieces, into a bowl and add a little water to help the chocolate melt.
3. Stir the chocolate constantly until it melts. Try not to let the pan touch the water.
4. Slowly add the cream to the chocolate while it is still on the heat. Stir until all the cream has been incorporated into the chocolate.
5. Remove the bowl from the heat and let the ganache cool.
6. Return the water to a simmer and put bowl back on heat.
7. Slowly add the butter a little at a time, stir constantly.
8. Cool the mixture in the fridge until it is stiff. About an hour. If you want to add a liqueur, do that now.
9. Once cool, use a small spoon to scoop out the mixture and roll into a ball. Keep hands cools and work quickly so ganache doesn’t melt. Return the bowl back to the fridge often to make sure it stays cold.
10. Cover with coating.
11. Serve and enjoy.
How could anyone resist these chocolate balls of confection perfection? Does this one have a touch of coffee and whisky? It is so wicked you should never eat these on a Sunday.
The very best of chocolate for the best treats. These truffle cups are a wonderful alternative to truffle balls. Creamy smooth truffle mouse in dark chocolate cups with sugar crystals to top.
Sweet round white and dark chocolate that the sweetest of dreams are made of. You will hear the angles sing when you take your first bite.
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Why do we love chocolate so much? Is it biology or is it just because chocolate tastes like sweet heaven? Or is it because it’s just the right thing to love.
Lovely dark chocolate and white chocolate toasted coconut covered bailey’s Irish truffles. Eat with a cup of strong, dark coffee for the perfect compliment.
Sweet cinnamon and coffee cocoa truffles. Covered in chocolate sauce and there just to temp us. Who will resist?
Please stop showing me chocolate, I hear you cry. I know you want to eat everything you see. But if you just look, there are no calories and you can look and look and stare all you want. Go ahead, it’s just for you.
Sweet, decadent little cream cup truffles. Vanilla and orange cream, coffee chocolate cream, toffee caramel cream and white chocolate almond cream. So rich and creamy, so good and so decadent.
Pure white chocolate cream truffles with condensed milk and covered in coconut. Scrummy!
Truffles galore. White, dark, milk, truffles of every kind. Which one is your favorite? I expect you will have to try a little of each to find out. Just waiting to be eaten, Godiva Chocolatier Signature Chocolate Truffles Gift Box.
More tempting truffles of every size and shape. Milk, Dark, White, Hazelnut, Dark Chocolate Vanilla and 60% Extra Dark Chocolate truffles to sample just because you can.
Sweet cream truffles with walnut and caramel center. Soft and gooey inside and so creamy. Have these with some hot chocolate topped with cream for the perfect indulgence.
Do you work hard keeping your house and family together?Do you deserve a treat? Start with these delicious Moonstruck Chocolate Truffles and a glass of champagne with strawberries in bed. Each box has:
Milk Chocolate Gift Truffle, French Silk Chocolate Mousse, Bailey’s Irish Cream(R) Truffle, Grand Marnier Truffle, Mayan Truffle, Champagne Truffle, Extra-Bittersweet Truffle, Raspberry Chambord(R) Truffles, Champagne Truffle, Honey Vanilla Caramel