Crunchy, sweet chocolate chip cookies. Milk is just too wet without a cookie to dunk into it. Ice cold, fresh, creamy milk and cookies!! So good.
Once you master the art of making your own cookies, there will be no going back. They taste so much better than store bought.
- 2¼ Cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup or 2 Sticks Butter - leave out of the fridge
- 3⁄4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 large Free Range eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift four, salt and baking soda.
- Beat the butter and sugar together, until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet until full incorporated. About 4-5 batches.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Place small drops of cookie dough onto a lines baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Place onto a a wire rack and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Pure butter Shortbread Cookies, all the way from Scotland. The literally melt in your mouth. Why don’t you try some with some piping hot tea, with a dash of milk. You will be hooked if you do.
Oh so chocolatey and sweet, these little cookie mouthfuls will delight you every time. Try them with your morning coffee at 11. Or perhaps……
Chocolate cookies with white and milk chocolate chips. Perfect for afternoon tea at 3pm, every day. Will you join me?
If you are a cookie lover, try these exquisite European Belgian Chocolate covered Gourmet Cookies.
Oatmeal and chocolate chip pan cookies. Delicious with tea, or coffee, or ice cold milk, or piping hot chocolate with whipped cream.
How many cookies is too many? I guess that depends how many you have just eaten. How ever many you have, there will always be room for one more tasty morsel.
Rich, crunchy, sweet, buttery chocolate cookies. What would you drink with these?
Caramel squares, dark chocolate chips and health crunch bits all rolled together in this chocolate cookie, just for you.
How do you like your cookie? Vanilla frosting? Chocolate frosting? Imagine a quiet moment to yourself, with a plate full of these cookies. Heavenly.
What could be more comforting on a cold winter’s day, than a freshly baked, sweet, chocolate chip cookie by the fire?
Absolutely to die for. Cookies, cookies, cookies everywhere you look. Don’t eat too many all at once or you won’t have room for more.